Creating storage capacity with concrete retaining walls
These range from simple storage systems for sand and gravel to complex storage systems for e.g. municipal depots. Storage systems require the best possible efficiency and reliability. Our retaining walls are designed and manufactured with efficient assembly and performance in mind. Prime examples of their application are the recycling centre in Barneveld and the pressed pulp storage containers used by the Suiker Unie.
Bosch Beton retaining walls are available in heights ranging from 50 to 600 cm and can therefore be used for numerous applications. Thanks to our unique formwork, the concrete structure of our retaining walls is dense and smooth. Quality is our top priority, so our retaining walls are manufactured in full compliance with the latest Eurocode, Kiwa and CE.
Our expertise manifested by:
- In-house manufacture and sales
- 40 years of experience
- Tailor-made advice and construction calculations
- Separable presentation and projection rendered in full 2D and 3D
- Expert installation as required
With us, you are always assured of flexibility:
- Available from stock
- Standard retaining wall stock is 5000 units
- Competitive retaining wall prices
- Retaining walls of up to 6 metres in height
- Fast and expert delivery from central storage site along the A1 motorway
Would you like to know how Bosch Beton can be of service to you? Then complete the below contact form or call our consultants on +31(0)342 – 44 10 50 for obligation-free advice. You can also use this form to request the Bosch Beton brochure with information about retaining walls and our company.