LR-retaining walls (without heel)
* This retaining wall does not have a heel and is therefore perfect for use at a plot boundary.
* The retaining wall has a total net height, making it easy to measure and place.
* The foot side is the load-bearing side.
* The perpendicular rear side results in an attractive, straight and dimensionally stable retaining wall following placement.
* The robust design makes this retaining wall ideal for demanding environmental (chemical) applications.
* This retaining wall has a life of at least 100 years.
LR-retaining walls (without heel) - LR250S
|Concrete quality||C60/75 (self-compacting high strength concrete)|
|Weight||6336kg (L = 3995mm)|
|Dimensional tolerance||+/- 5mm|
|Concrete suface finish||All visible sides class A (B1 on request)|
|Design life||100 years|
|Product warranty||10 years|
|Environmental class||XA3, XC4, XD3, XS3, XF4|
|Hoisting device||None, to be placed with clamp|