LR-retaining walls (with heel)
"The LR retaining wall with heel has been specially developed for the heaviest (H=heavy) load applications in civil engineering and is available in a number of different lengths. The LR retaining wall is always 150 mm thick at the top edge and is equipped with a special coupling slat recess. As a result, this retaining wall is ideal for placement at different heights.
* The heel increases stability, allowing the wall to bear higher loads.
* The retaining wall has a total net height, making it easy to measure and place.
* The foot side is the load-bearing side.
* The perpendicular rear side results in an attractive, straight and dimensionally stable retaining wall following placement.
* If required, a gabion or fence, for example, can be installed on the heel following placement.
* The robust design makes this retaining wall ideal for demanding environmental (chemical) applications.
* This retaining wall has a life of at least 100 years.
LR-retaining walls (with heel) - LR075H
|Concrete mixture||2nd generation self-compacting C60/75|
|Weight||1929kg (L = 3995mm)|
|Dimensional tolerance||+/- 5mm|
|Concrete suface finish||All visible sides class A (B1 on request)|
|Design life||100 years|
|Product warranty||10 years|
|Environmental class||XA3, XC4, XD3, XS3, XF4|
|Hoisting device||None, to be placed with clamp|