LA-Retaining walls (Agricultural)
* The foot side is the internal, load-bearing side, where it is possible to ensile up to the rim using heavy shovels or tractors.
* The internal side has a total net height.
* Integrating the foot into the clamp floor ensures that no ensiling height is lost and the storage capacity is easy to calculate.
* The LA retaining walls have a slightly conical shape in both the upright wall section and the foot section to achieve the correct slope.
* They are also equipped with an extra-high bumper as protection against leachate and damage during feed-out.
* The rounded corners prevent the silage film from slipping and/or being damaged.
* If required, lashing straps can be fitted to the outside of the LA retaining walls following placement to allow additional tightening and securing of the silage film.
To complete your clamp, a range of accessories is also available, including leachate tanks, the Bosch Beton gutter and concrete floor slabs.
LA-Retaining walls (Agricultural) - LA300H
|Concrete mixture||2nd generation self-compacting C60/75|
|Weight||6990kg (L = 2495mm)|
|Dimensional tolerance||+/- 5mm|
|Concrete suface finish||All visible sides class A (B1 on request)|
|Design life||50 years|
|Product warranty||15 years|
|Environmental class||XA3, XC4, XD3, XS3, XF4|
|Hoisting device||None, to be placed with clamp|