U retaining walls
* The U retaining walls are always equipped with a heel on both sides. This creates stability, allowing the wall to bear higher loads.
* Both sides are load-bearing sides and it is possible to ensile/fill up to the rim – independently on each side – using heavy shovels or tractors.
* Both internal sides have a total net height.
* Integrating the heel into the (clamp) floor ensures that no ensiling/filling height is lost and the storage capacity is easy to calculate.
* Due to the shape and the fact that the wall has to be filled, on the inside of the U retaining wall a walkway is also created between different tall clamp or storage bays. This makes it safer and easier to cover and protect tall silos, as well as to carry out safety monitoring and inspections in the case of large outdoor storage systems.
* They are also all equipped with an extra-high bumper as protection against leachate and damage during feed-out/filling and emptying.
To complete your clamp, a range of accessories is also available, including leachate tanks, the Bosch Beton gutter and concrete floor slabs.
U retaining walls - U150hak
|Concrete mixture||2nd generation self-compacting C60/75|
|Weight||5435kg (L = 3995mm)|
|Dimensional tolerance||+/- 5mm|
|Concrete suface finish||All visible sides class A (B1 on request)|
|Design life||50 years|
|Product warranty||15 years|
|Environmental class||XA3, XC4, XD3, XS3, XF4|
|Hoisting device||Ball head ancor 4 x 5tons|