L-retaining walls (with heel)
For corner solutions we also offer fixed L retaining wall corner elements with heel.
* The heel increases stability, allowing the wall to bear higher loads.
* The retaining wall has a total net height, making it easy to measure and place. * The foot side is the load-bearing side.
* The perpendicular rear side results in an attractive, straight and dimensionally stable retaining wall following placement.
* If required, a gabion or fence, for example, can be installed on the heel following placement.
* This retaining wall has a life of at least 50 years.
L-retaining walls (with heel) - L200hak
|Concrete mixture||3rd generation self-compacting C55/67|
|Dimensional tolerance||+/- 5mm|
|Concrete suface finish||All visible sides class A (B1 on request)|
|Design life||50 years|
|Product warranty||10 years|
|Environmental class||XA3, XC4, XD3, XS3, XF4|
|Hoisting device||None, to be placed with clamp|